Fiat Ducato Eldis CV40 Oil Pressure Sensor/ switch

BillyJoeA

Free Member

Hi all,

The oil pressure warning light on my 2022 Fiat Ducato 2.2 diesel has just appeared and I want to replace the sensor / switch, however I have no idea where it is.
Does anyone know where the oil pressure sensor is located, photos would be useful. Thanks

Can we assume you have checked the dipstick?

Mine says OIL on the dash every time it starts for a few seconds, so did my last one.

Can we assume you have checked the dipstick?

Mine says OIL on the dash every time it starts for a few seconds, so did my last one.
Thanks Pudsey, but the van has an oil level sensor rather than a dipstick. The oil level is 3/4 full

Hi all,

The oil pressure warning light on my 2022 Fiat Ducato 2.2 diesel has just appeared and I want to replace the sensor / switch, however I have no idea where it is.
Does anyone know where the oil pressure sensor is located, photos would be useful. Thanks
2022, get Fiat to sort it if it’s faulty. Surely it’s still under warranty at 2 years old.

Thanks Pudsey, but the van has an oil level sensor rather than a dipstick. The oil level is 3/4 full
All of our work ducato/relays will show one or Two "pips" down on the dash oil display
Even when the oil is almost off the bottom of the dip stick ....

I wouldn't trust the dash display for a second I'm afraid .

OK thanks, I'll add some oil to see if it remedies the issue. I just don't want to over fill the oil.

Nor me John, I check the dipstick once a week in use normally.

Hi all, I appreciate the assistance but my query was about the oil pressure sensor rather than the oil level. Does anyone know where the oil pressure sensor is located?

Hi all, I appreciate the assistance but my query was about the oil pressure sensor rather than the oil level. Does anyone know where the oil pressure sensor is located?
Yes we get that I assume no one did but the posts are valid bearing in mind we have no other information, it may NOT be a sensor fault.

I suggest searching for it or asking on the Fiat forum.

Back