Fiat Questions

My phone is Android and the ones I tried were DigiHUD and Speedometer... both do the job just fine. You can change the colour of the display with both (I like the turquiose blue - easy on the eye), plus get the display to run in HUD/mirroring mode, upside down. I tend to use them at night when the satnav speedo is so much harder to see but I don't often travel in the dark, so can't say I'm an expert by any means! They'll monitor all sorts of things if you want to really get into the functions but both certianly work as basic alternative speedos.

How are you getting on with your new van?

Our heater matrix leaked at 21k miles and less than three years since first registration. Fiat was unable to supply a replacement part. The leak of coolant damaged the passenger airbag control unit. We had a replacement matrix manufactured in the UK. Final bill was £1,455 inc. vat.
Had this occurred in a Ducato Van it would have been a warranty claim but on 2 years warranty on motorhomes. Time this anomaly was rectified. Habitation conversion did not alter Fiat’s dashboard or engine components so why only 2 years?
Have just taken delivery of a new Fiat based motorhome and took out the extra 3 years warranty. Looks like this could pay off if this is typical. Nearly half the cost was covered by saving on vehicle recovery, bye bye Green Flag for 5 years.

My phone is Android and the ones I tried were DigiHUD and Speedometer... both do the job just fine. You can change the colour of the display with both (I like the turquiose blue - easy on the eye), plus get the display to run in HUD/mirroring mode, upside down. I tend to use them at night when the satnav speedo is so much harder to see but I don't often travel in the dark, so can't say I'm an expert by any means! They'll monitor all sorts of things if you want to really get into the functions but both certianly work as basic alternative speedos.

How are you getting on with your new van?
We love it thank you, still got a couple of things to sort out before we head off onto the road to nowhere :)

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back