Fibreglass Repair

RoaminRog

We have been putting up with a cracked sink in our Autotrail for a few years now.
Recently, we came across a chap who makes sinks and shower trays, and he has the moulds for many popular makes, including old Classic Hymers.
I asked him to make a new sink for me, and it arrived the same week, the quality, if anything was better than the original, and fitted perfectly.
It might be an idea to put this chap in your list of contacts, he is an absolute pleasure to deal with, and not overly expensive.
His name is Derek Justice, and can be reached on 01332600825 or derek_justice@talk21.com

Thanks for that we have that same problem. Will give him a ring.bailey want £145 for a vanity sink which is so small.

Last edited:
Thanks for that we have that same problem. Will give him a ring.bailey want £145 for a vanity sink which is so small.
Within reason the size of the sink doesn't matter, the materials are cheap. What takes the time is preparing the mould and then the laminating. All the same stages.

Rog, did you get your NAV PAL?

Rog, did you get your NAV PAL?
Yes I did Peter.
My first impression was that it was a bit ‘Clonky’ when pressing the buttons, but the more I persevered the easier it became. I haven’t used it for a trip yet, but I am looking forward to it, the screen seems very clear and has lots of information on it. Time will tell.......

What area of the country is he situated please

I think he is in Derbyshire. However he knew which sink I needed, made it and posted it to me. Absolutely perfect.
He is in Littleover, Derby,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back