Filming / photography at rallies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administator

Filming/photography at rallies.

I would ask our members to be courteous when filming or taking photos at rallies. If you have filmed some content that you want to publish on social media, please make sure that everyone who is seen on that video has given you permission to publish it. I cannot stop members from filming at rallies as they have a legal right to do so and to publish it.

We had 28 members who are also YouTubers attend our Hereford rally earlier in the year. We put all these members on the small field and asked them to only film on that field which they did. Unfortunately, some members still had a problem with this and felt that these members got special treatment. They failed to realise that without those members attending, we would not have had enough numbers to have the small field anyway, so it made absolutely no difference to them; I guess some people just like to complain.

At the Hereford rally next week, Pixie Spirit will be entertaining our members in the clubhouse; this is free to our members and would not happen unless we had YouTubers attending our meets.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back