Flag holder

Nick-Mandy

We needed the Union Jack flying whilst we toured France last year, so I made a flag holder to fit on our back box.
I don't think the french were amused !

341906625_751838813234198_6586347745650193549_n.jpg

There’s nothing wrong with flying the Jack. My thoughts are that it should be able to be seen by Brits coming towards you but where you have it sort of explains things, to the locals, if you make a mistake!

There’s nothing wrong with flying the Jack. My thoughts are that it should be able to be seen by Brits coming towards you but where you have it sort of explains things, to the locals, if you make a mistake!
The only reason its on the back box is .... I couldn't see the box in my monitor and some kind of attachment allowed me to know the back box was still there 😆
I have thought about gluing one to the roof at the front.

Interesting, I wonder what the protocol is for vans? On our barge in France it would have been illegal to fly a Union Jack, the British Consul would have been entitled to board us and seize it! Only British warships in harbour are permitted. Us peasants were only allowed the red ensign.
Best I can find on vehicles is…IMG_1283.jpeg
Funny old business.😗

Interesting, I wonder what the protocol is for vans? On our barge in France it would have been illegal to fly a Union Jack, the British Consul would have been entitled to board us and seize it! Only British warships in harbour are permitted. Us peasants were only allowed the red ensign.
Best I can find on vehicles is…View attachment 71645
Funny old business.😗
Glad you flaged that up. 😂

Back