Flowers along the roads.

I hate using the camera phone....
I have a proper DSLR and a good compact and a cheapo 2nd hand easily carried camera !
They all get used.
The DSLR is a canon with an extra 80 to 300mm zoom lens.
Sad but true !

I was a system camera user in the past with zoom and telephoto lenses. But they were often at home and the best camera is this one has with you. Mobile cameras are crap.

I was a system camera user in the past with zoom and telephoto lenses. But they were often at home and the best camera is this one has with you. Mobile cameras are crap.
Not sure that is 100 %
Look at fishermans photos taken with an iphone .
I find photos with phones difficult.
But it seems the resolution and lens are both excellent

Ok I may be too critical, but if you want to make manual settings. Everything is programmed, I do not like it. HDR in all pictures, where is the vomit bag.

That's right. Now a story about photographic equipment. We have often traveled to Hornborgasjön in early spring and watched the cranes they rest there on their way to northern Sweden. Often around 20,000 cranes at March-April. Everything is well organized with motorhome pitches, latrine emptying and parking machine. There walk men dressed in camouflage suits and with 800mm zoom lenses ready to hand photos of cranes. The cranes stand and eat 10 meters from the path that runs along a fence. They can take close-ups of cranes beaks, no zoom lenses or camouflage clothing is needed.
IMG_0876.JPGIMG_0880.JPG

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back