For sale -- ADRIA CORAL SILVER S690SP WITH ISLAND BED.

Edward B

Mornin' all.
Having spent a few winters in Spain in the van , I decided this last winter to look for somewhere a little more permanent and bought an apartment. My van is now therefore for sale. We are near Newton Stewart.

Here are a few details if anyone is interested. Motorhome depot have offered to sell it on commision giving me 25K so guess their price would be around 29K. An identical van is on Ebay at 33K with this link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adria-Coral-S690-SC/202688359046?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20160727114228&meid=d4a2e5c90c9442349b42486e1e6fe906&pid=100290&rk=1&rkt=4&sd=202688359046&itm=202688359046&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507

I would prefer to sell it quickly so would accept 24K

I have put a video on YouTube at

ADRIA CORAL SILVER S690SP ON A FIAT DUCATO 130 MULTIJET
ISLAND BED.

All tyres nearly new. Unused full size spare . MOT till 7.10.19 but I'll give it a new MOT on agreed sale. Timing belt changed recently. Drives like new. 44695 miles. 2 original keys.

3 berth with five belted travelling seats.

Non smoking or pets.

See video here

Rear bedroom with king size island bed with split reclining, en suite shower and a vanity basin. It has plenty of storage with a wardrobe at each side of the bed and over bed lockers, as well as huge storage space under the bed. It has connections for a TV in the bedroom (aerial, 12v and 240v) but we have not used this. Led reading lights above the bed as well as double Led ceiling light. 4 x USB charging sockets by the bed. 240v socket

It has a separate toilet / washroom with electric flush and wash basin with mixer tap. 3 cupboards for storage and various mirrors. The freshwater tank holds 120 litres whilst the waste water tank holds 100 litres. The van is fully winterized with all freshwater pipes and tank inside the van, the waste water tank is under the van but is fitted with a small immersion heater to prevent freezing in really cold weather.

The front seats swivel to form a spacious lounge / dining area to seat 5 comfortably with various LED lights. This has A TV cabinet with an Avtex TV with freesat and free view tuners built in. This is connected to a self seeking satellite dish. More USB charging sockets in the TV cupboard. Electric control panel.

The central kitchen area has a full height fridge with freezer above both of which automatically select power source between 12 volt when driving, 240 volt when on hook up or gas. This has additional cooling fans fitted to improve cooling efficency in extreme heat. A thermostatically controlled oven is fitted and a three burner hob, both with auto ignition. The deep sink has a mixer tap above. Several drawers and cupboards providing plenty of storage. A small waste receptacle is inset into the work surface. Glass covers are fitted above the sink and hob to provide extra work surface. Above the hob is an extractor fan venting directly outside. 240v socket.

Cab has air conditioning, a drinks cooler. Dash cam, rear view and reversing cameras, reversing sensors, Alpine USB radio with hands free phone, electrically operated windows and heated and electrically operated mirrors with protectors fitted. All cab windows are fitted with blackout blinds.

It has blown air heating throughout the van from the Truma boiler. This also provides hot water and can be powered by gas or electricity.

It has a large rear garage which at the moment holds 2 electric bikes, a generator, spare wheel, spare fuel plus lots of other space. This space has heating, lighting and a 240v socket. On the back of the van is a 500 litre Fiamma lockable box for additional storage.

All windows and roof vents are openers and are fitted with fly screens and blackout blinds.

Extras include

Air assisted rear suspension
Large side awning
2 x 100 watt solar panels
2 x 100 AH leisure batteries
Votronic solar regulator which keeps all batteries charged all year.
Refillable gas system connected to external filler point. 2 x 11 litre bottles connected to a changeover valve.
LED lighting throughout
1000 watt inverter for 240v
Various electric cables and connectors
Various hose pipes and fittings
Extra waste cassette for the toilet.
Crit Air sticker for driving in France
Small electric washing machine.
Set of gas filler adaptors covering all of europe and more.

It's more or less all ready to go.

Looks nice. Not that I want it, but I don't think you've said what year it is...

It is a 58 plate as can be seen clearly on a few of the photos on the video.
I think you should rewatch your own video! Only numberplate ever visible is that on a red SEAT.

number plate can be seen a few times on the video I watched and no red seat?
did you watch from beginning it starts 1/4 way through

number plate can be seen a few times on the video I watched and no red seat?
did you watch from beginning it starts 1/4 way through
#1. If you are going to post a video, put the link from where you want people to watch from. He's trying to sell a motorhome and expects the viewer to mindguess him?

#2. Hope you are not driving with those eyes? :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back