For Sale: Lithium Batteries + B2B Charger + VSDR

wildebus

I have for sale the following items. Note all items are used but in perfect working condition.

2 x 100Ah Lithium Batteries.
These are high-end LiFePO4 batteries with integral heaters and Bluetooth BMS. They came from Alpha-Batteries so from a very reputable supplier. I confirmed today with Alpha that the remaining warranty will transfer to any new owner, so the buyer will get the remainder of the 10 year warranty, which I think will 8 years more or less.
The Batteries have under 200 cycles recorded of the 3,000 permitted so hardly used in that respect.
Batteries are each approx 330mm x 175mm x 240mm in size
Asking £500 for the pair. Yes, you could get some new Batteries a bit more cash but not with this quality and an established supplier backing up the warranty.

The buyer of these batteries will have the option of the following extra bits of kit....

25A B2B.
This is a Battery to Battery Charger made by Schaudt (of EBL fame) and has of course a Lithium charge profile. If required, this can also come with a mounting plate specifically made to install the B2B on a Ducato seat base with an EBL mounted underneath
For the Battery Buyer, this is just an extra £80!

VSDR Lithium Controller.
If you wanted to add these two Lithium Batteries to an existing Lead Bank, you can add the VSDR in for a superb Hybrid setup. I sell these new for £190 but this used one - still with 1 year warranty - will be £80 including cabling.

I expect to be able to bring all this kit to Drudrige.

Bit of a price reduction to coincide with the Druridge Meet .....
Will take £500 for:
2 x 100Ah Lithium Batteries as above, with heaters and bluetooth BMS Battery Monitoring PLUS 25A Schuadt Battery 2 Battery Charger PLUS Ducato Seat Mounting Plate for Charger.

Can hand over at Druridge towards the end of the meet (as likely will be still fitted and in use at the meet - but you can see them working that way :) )

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back