Forum Upgrade

was wildcamping due to change platform as well?

The likes system has become integrated rather than a paid add on. Unfortunately the old one no longer works but I have tried to make them as close as possible. I am in my poorly sick bed and my brain hurts so I will try again later.

A marked improvement.
More responsive to my coal fired Widows phone.
Get well soon, Phil

Thought it was just me having trouble! ? get well soon Phil

I honestly thought I'd said the wrong thing somewhere or other and had been locked out, as I could read threads but no longer reply.

Then shortly after I saw the "Update in Progress" note. PHEW!!!

Get well soon from me too!

hmmm.... Round Avatars .... what is this current obsession with all platforms wanting to show Round Avatars? :(

Sorry to hear your not on top form. Have a sleep and give your hurty head a rest.

I am sitting in the living room now and hope to be back on the go again tomorrow. I am at the Adventure Overland Show later this week so I need to pull it togeather.

I have upgraded the Xenforo backend and all the addons. If you see any strange things please let me know.
The reactions (likes) system is slightly different now but it does the same job.

I am sitting in the living room now and hope to be back on the go again tomorrow. I am at the Adventure Overland Show later this week so I need to pull it togeather.

And there was me thinking you were fixing your likely button as it’s not working well you haven’t liked one single photo on my big adventure ??? hope your feeling better soon and your likely button is fixed ??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back