Free standing clothes airer

I've been stupid and ordered this twice. Does anyone want one at 15 quid before I send it back?

Can take to Hereford meet and then it can probably get anywhere :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01M0G3LRI?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_pd_title
there is a series on C4 about brits running businesses abroad on TV currently. One of the businesses is a campsite in France and the last episode we watched showed someone with a rotary clothes dryer outside their motorhome.

the OH said "who takes a clothes dryer on holday with them?!" - so I think I better leave that! (I think myself it is a good idea if away for a while)

We had a week on a campsite, and with the nice weather were missing an opportunity to dry towels outside after showers/swimming.
I did actually point this out to her :)

Steve bring it along to Hereford it’ll make a nice birthday present for someone I know could you wrap it in nice paper and put a bow on it? no seriously I’ll will have it might be wearing it if she heard me.

Steve bring it along to Hereford it’ll make a nice birthday present for someone I know could you wrap it in nice paper and put a bow on it? no seriously I’ll will have it might be wearing it if she heard me.

Good stuff, will do!

I first saw one on an aire 2 years ago, and then again last year. Soon after we were struggling to dry odds and ends on a jury rigged line between the MH and a tree and vowed to buy one. We managed to find one local to us, it splits in 2 halves for easy storage and has been found useful at home when I suggested we try it out to make sure it works. I have no doubt it will be very useful properly in anger with the MH - well worth the money we paid, this one should be snapped up by someone.

We have a smaller sized one and it works great for drying towels after a shower.
Remember to peg it down or it will try to fly!
R&P

....................the OH said "who takes a clothes dryer on holiday with them?!" ........................
Errr ........... :unsure: ....... we do, and we actually use it in the fresh air and sunshine. :eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back