Frejus Amphitheatre parking?

GMJ

Hi folks

Anyone been to Frejus, specifically the amphitheatre, in your motorhome? If so what was the parking like?

We plan on visiting en route to our next destination tomorrow but cant find any practical info about parking as we are 8.7m long.

Thanks

Hi GMJ.
Went to Frejus around 2016 but stayed on a campsite just outside, ( Camping Caravaning Le Frejus ) on our way to Cannes, handy as there was a bus stop just outside into the town, I recall we missed the bus back but taxi was very reasonable.
Must say did not take much notice of parking as use public transport sorry i'm not much help, the amphitheatre is not to far from the site tho.

• Thank You
Reactions: GMJ
Yes we went to Frejus in2018 and stayed at the same campsite as ozzy .The public transport was good so again did not look for motorhome parking. I seem to remember that there were lots of signs saying NO MOTORHOME PARKING.

• Thank You
Forgot to mention, if you want to go to Monaco catch the bus into Cannes then get the train to Nice have a day there. Next day get the same train but carry on into Monaco. The train travels along the coastline with lovely views of the Med. Well worth the trip

• Thank You
Thanks.

Yes we went to Nice one day and Cannes on another by train as it was only 300m to the railway station from our first campsite. We decided against Monaco on this trip as the Grand Prix was there yesterday so figured it might be rather busy.

We have moved further west now: 17km SW of St Tropez. We gave Frejus a swerve this time but will probably be back here in 2024 so I'll do some research prior to that trip on parking, transport etc.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back