Trewan house campsite, Bryngwran, Holyhead LL65 3SW, UK
Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 08:00 AM
Until: Monday, June 3, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Still gallivanting around after a good get together. The weather left a lot to be desired, but the company was great and the air show very enjoyable.
Trewan House is such a great venue, and set to get better, but at the moment it has to have the weather to make a Meet into a memorable event. Had we been able to get some tables out, and all sat around for bevvies and natter, it could have been so much more enjoyable, especially for the first timers.
Carl has many plans for the site and I think we should support him as much as we can.
He has mentioned that he would be up for a Mid Week Meet when decent weather can be assumed. I will give it some thought, and see what can be arranged.
Thanks to Jeff and Phil and everyone for your company. R+C

Just like to thank Jeff and Phil for arranging this meet. Nice to meet up with everyone but unfortunately the weather wasn’t the best. Please order some sun for Attleborough Rog!!!!

Despite the inclement weather it was good to meet up. Our grandson had a great time away and has a new best friend - Keeley.

Another great meet. The air show was amazing and I have lots of photos of sky where there used to be a plane or two doing some superb stunts! Shame about the weather but there you go. Many thanks to all who organised, land owner, RAF and all you friendly faces. Hope to see you again soon.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back