1xsoup
1xbrie
2xturkey
1xxmas pudding custerd
1xcheescake cream
2xbreakfasts for Sat snd Sunday.

Thanks paul

what are your food choices for the Dinner please

Also the day you arrive and number of nights.

Hi Lee,

No curry or breakfast for us thank you.

Regards,
Del

Hi Lee could you put us down for all nights please thanks john
I would like to ask you all to provide the following information (if you have not already done so)

1. What day are you arriving (Thurs, Fri, Sat)?
  2. How many nights are you staying (1,2,3,4,5)?
  3. Are you having a curry (£7.50) on Friday night? If so how many people?
  4. Are you having breakfasts (£6.50) on Saturday and/or Sunday morning? If so how many people?
  5. How many tickets do you need for the main party night? (one per adult 16 or over in your party)
  6. If you are having the Christmas dinner on Sunday what food do you want to book?
Thanks.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
1 Saturday
2 2 nights
3 No curries thankyou
4 No breakfasts thankyou
5 2 tickets please
6 2 breaded brie,
1 pork
1 half and half
2 salted caramel cheesecake with ice cream
£90.00 ?
Thankyou

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Hope this is right place please may I have korma on curry night if that’s an option, I can’t find any links to choices!! Plus im
Arriving Friday midday leaving Tuesday morn!! Christmas party ticket please and I’m sure I’ve put my Christmas menu choices earlier 😬 thank you

Cold virus tips please. I am determined if not infectious to get to more than one event this year.
Have a sick granddaughter staying with me and I am now sniffing and sore throat. Please please has anyone got tried and tested remedies besides whisky so I can get to the Christmas party?
With tissue in hand I Thank you.

Cold virus tips please. I am determined if not infectious to get to more than one event this year.
Have a sick granddaughter staying with me and I am now sniffing and sore throat. Please please has anyone got tried and tested remedies besides whisky so I can get to the Christmas party?

Sleep and plenty of water. Good luck :)

Hope you manage to cure it. I am now on week 2 of mine...

Hi Lee,

I am sorry to say I should bow out of this. I am suffering a lot of fatigue at the moment from my treatment and there is a good chance I will not not want to drive and party etc. I see there is a reserve list so I am bowing out now to give someone else a chance to go to this excellent meet! Its a shame as this is one of my favourite meets if only for the rhubarb cider.
Sorry to hear this but your health needs to come first.
Hopefully there will be rhubarb cider left for the next time you visit.

Hi Phil,
1.arriving Thursday
2.staying 5 nights
3.Curry yes X 2
4.breakfasts none thanks
5. party tickets X 2
6. Sunday Xmas dinner none thanks.

Thanks Lee, Phil & co for arranging this
Ammendment to this post.

We are now planning to arrive on Friday(around midday) and thus staying for 4 nights.

Hi Lee sorry to say we have been forced to cancel due to covid and just been told we have to self isolate for 8 days, so please can you give our place to the next on the list. We hope you all have a grand time and we are so disappointed but health and safety comes first. will look forward to the rally's next year to meet up again.
thank you
Bruce and Angela

Hi Lee sorry to say we have been forced to cancel due to covid and just been told we have to self isolate for 8 days, so please can you give our place to the next on the list. We hope you all have a grand time and we are so disappointed but health and safety comes first. will look forward to the rally's next year to meet up again.
thank you
Bruce and Angela

I hope that you are ok and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Hi Lee,

I am sorry to say I should bow out of this. I am suffering a lot of fatigue at the moment from my treatment and there is a good chance I will not not want to drive and party etc. I see there is a reserve list so I am bowing out now to give someone else a chance to go to this excellent meet! Its a shame as this is one of my favourite meets if only for the rhubarb cider.
get well soon Peter.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back