Full member or not

wints

Hi...1st post (I think) on here, I 'migrated' over here last November via WildCamping and assumed I would transfer as Full Member, but my profile on here says Free Member...is that the case, or has there been an error?

thanks
Allen

Allen, use the Contact us option at the bottom of the page and Phil will sort it out for you.

Hi Graham, quick reply as expected from a fellow Prestonian (although I live in Leyland). I'll try that 'contact us'...hopefully it's just the glitch that others have experienced.

thanks
Allen

Hi Wints. As long as you used the same email address on here as the one you use on WC, the system should recognise it and change your status. If the computer won't play, I'm sure Phil will get to the bottom of it :)

Hi Wints. As long as you used the same email address on here as the one you use on WC, the system should recognise it and change your status. If the computer won't play, I'm sure Phil will get to the bottom of it :)

Hi...I thought it was same user name and same password, and that's not changed, but, because you've said 'same email address'...I've just checked back on WC and my email add from on there (joined 2008) no longer exists!! I'm just off to change that now.

Allen

Hi...I thought it was same user name and same password, and that's not changed, but, because you've said 'same email address'...I've just checked back on WC and my email add from on there (joined 2008) no longer exists!! I'm just off to change that now.

Allen

Hi..I've just changed my email add on WC (old & non-existent xxxx.wanadoo.co.uk) to match the one on here...here's hoping!
Allen

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back