Full Member Summer Raffle Winners

Admin

Administator

I am pleased to announce the winners of the Full Member Summer Raffle

1st - kevlakes, Nextbase 522GW Dash Cam with SD card, carry case and vehicle hardwiring kit
2nd - Rec, £75 voucher to spend at Alpha Batteries
3rd - Rambleman, Nextbase 212 Professional Car Dash Dashboard Camera SD Card Emergency Kit Bundle
4th - oppy, Nextbase 212 Professional Car Dash Dashboard Camera SD Card Emergency Kit Bundle
5th - Edina, Nextbase 212 Professional Car Dash Dashboard Camera SD Card Emergency Kit Bundle

Phil

Last edited:
Woohooo 👏👏👏 a well deserved winner among them but I’m biased 😂😂

Well done peeps.

(I won't deny I had fingers crossed to win one of the dashcams for my new MH, but c'est la vie :D )

Me too Annie the other winner who we all know will just give it away. Just keep all the ropes and sharp stuff away from trotter.😜

Thanks Phil, what have I won? :eek: 🍷

Thanks Phil, what have I won? :eek: 🍷
A fortnight's luxury camping on the Algarve , a painting course and 200 hours community work, gardening for a raddled, old pair of retired members.
Bring Xmas puddings.

Congratulations, everyone - enjoy!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I am pleased to announce the winners of the Full Member Summer Raffle

1st - kevlakes, Nextbase 522GW Dash Cam with SD card, carry case and vehicle hardwiring kit
2nd - Rec, £75 voucher to spend at Alpha Batteries
3rd - Rambleman, Nextbase 212 Professional Car Dash Dashboard Camera SD Card Emergency Kit Bundle
4th - Poppy, Nextbase 212 Professional Car Dash Dashboard Camera SD Card Emergency Kit Bundle
5th - Edina, Nextbase 212 Professional Car Dash Dashboard Camera SD Card Emergency Kit Bundle

Phil
I've just noticed, it's not me, it's poppy !!! ah well, but thanks for the booby prize Paul, we await the flight tickets and Sue will bring her spade.....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back