Full membership fee

Has it? Still very good value though because you get 3 forums for the price of one and worth it for the full member discounts too.

Welcome to the forum anyway Mr T... I hope you'll like it here :)

It’s a shame that the £5 is preventing you from becoming a full member , as the poi’s alone if only used once will save you more than the membership fee.
Send me your address and I will send you the £5 so that you can become a full member and enjoy all the benefits it will bring you, as it would be a shame for you to miss out just for the sake of £5

I know exactly what you all mean, I'm really not that tight with my money.
As a new member, the discounts don't really mean much to me, but the forum does and yes, you get 3 for 1.
I've joined loads of different forums and many I've found really terrible and luckily didn't cost me; therefore I ama little cautious.
I'm sure you are all very nice and friendly people, and I expect this site will be most useful to me.
I was just a week or so too late when membership was £14.95, for my first year I was prepared to take the gamble.

I was hoping admin might send me a £14.95 code ....:D

This is really more of a community than a forum, and people have given generously to each other and to charity over the years. Charities often benefit from the winnings in the monthly draws due to members donating their points. If £5 is to affect your decision wether or not to join then maybe it’s not the place that you’re looking for. A shame, because it‘s probably the friendliest motorhome community about.

Has it? Still very good value though because you get 3 forums for the price of one and worth it for the full member discounts too.

Welcome to the forum anyway Mr T... I hope you'll like it here :)
have i missed something here ........................ i only have 2 forums in my favorites motorhomer.com and wildcamping.co.uk whats the third one ????

This is most definitely a Community of like minded folk, who all happen to enjoy life on wheels. As a full member you will soon forget how much the subs are, and enjoy the benefits of membership. The POIs are extremely valuable as too are the many and varied discounts available. The sheer pleasure of belonging and camaraderie is very rewarding and worth MUCH more than the subs believe me.

I think I’m right in saying that you can also join our sister site wildcamping.co.uk as well now, using the same log in details as you do for motorhomer.com.

I think I’m right in saying that you can also join our sister site wildcamping.co.uk as well now, using the same log in details as you do for motorhomer.com.

I'm looking forward to "Wild Camping" more although I understand it can be dangerous if one doesn't do their homework. I'm looking forward to group breaks away

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back