Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports & Social Club
Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, January 2, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Jeff we are look forward to this event, we have a splitter and extra cable if necessary, x2 tickets

Last edited by a moderator:
yes please jeff looking forward to it great venue for it as well 2 of us + molly

Yes please Jeff, one ticket.

I have had this Kind message off Gordon and I think it is a great idea,I have added details to the Header of this thread.
Message from Gordon
If you want to add a post to your header for new year meet regarding the raffle I've got a few prizes sorted out ,I will get raffle books £1 a strip of nos
ask if anyone wants to donate a wee gift as the money will go towards defribs etc
what's your thoughts jeff

I have had this Kind message off Gordon and I think it is a great idea,I have added details to the Header of this thread.
Message from Gordon
If you want to add a post to your header for new year meet regarding the raffle I've got a few prizes sorted out ,I will get raffle books £1 a strip of nos
ask if anyone wants to donate a wee gift as the money will go towards defribs etc
what's your thoughts jeff
I can find a couple of 'girly' prizes and can sell tickets xx

Ral when one of the Griffos sentences end with a x , then that is Maggie typing ,well I hope it is coz I always send a x back :eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back