Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports & Social Club
Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, January 2, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi jeff can we book in for the ehu please, as we only have the one battery in the van at the moment.
Thank you colin and sue

Hi jeff can we book in for the ehu please, as we only have the one battery in the van at the moment.
Thank you colin and sue
EHU can only be booked in 4 hour slots at the meet ,24 hours in advance and because we are splitting all the ehu points the supply will only be 3amp, this is just enough to power a battery charger and nothing else.this is to give everyone a chance to keep their batteries topped up. Jeff

Hi Jeff
Tracey and I will not be attending the new year rally.
Please could you remove us from the list so that someone else can take our spot.
We have changed our ferry to the 7th December and will be in Portugal for the Christmas period.
Thank pal
Hope you all have a great party
We will see you next year

Battery Charging

*Is it safe to assume that folks will be arriving with fully charged batteries?
If that’s the case then no one should need to go onto EHU straight away .

I’m not 100% sure how we will be running this yet. Somehow we will need to book charging slots, while doing parking duties, for the first couple of days, anyway.
By the time arrivals are out of the way, we should have a system worked out.

I reckon that if I was to be in the club house for a couple of hours each day, say 1030-1130 and 1430-1530 I could take bookings then, and warm up. Lol
Ehu bookings should be made 24 hours in advance, where possible.
Until I know differently, I reckon charging times would be 1000 - 1400 and 1400 - 1800. Then the “overnighters”, will take over.
A reminder.
I’m calling the slots “charging periods”. It’s to be used for recharging batteries only. We’ll only have 3amps available, being shared by several other friends.

* If you are arriving needing hook up.
1, Your system needs attention .
2, How are you going to survive the week.

ALL THE ABOVE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Last edited:
Just to confirm charging slots will be 10am until 14.00pm then 14.00pm until 18.00pm, then the overnight slots

EHU can only be booked in 4 hour slots at the meet ,24 hours in advance and because we are splitting all the ehu points the supply will only be 3amp, this is just enough to power a battery charger and nothing else.this is to give everyone a chance to keep their batteries topped up. Jeff
3A AC for 4 hours gives a realistic potential recharge of over 100Ah into a battery so seems very reasonable (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back