New Years Eve 2022 / 2023, Hollingworth Lake,Country Park, Littleborough [4 PLACES NOW AVAILABLE]

New Years Eve 2022 / 2023, Hollingworth Lake,Country Park, Littleborough [4 PLACES NOW AVAILABLE]
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Wednesday, December 28, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thankyou ladies for booking the mini manicure with me on the 29th and 30th. Please can i just ask you all to come without any nail polish on, if thats ok.
Im full now for the two days ladies
Thankyou all again for booking with me, looking forward to seeing you all, please come and see me when we arrive to sort the best day and time for you, ours id the Dreamliner van xx

And for you men don't forget, Wully is doing back sack and crack in the toilets at 12.05 am new years day
Will Wully be allowed to take drugs into the toilet, Jeff? Might change the perception of 'the line for the loo', I suppose ... :D . Something to be sniffed at, rather than not?

Steve

Will Wully be allowed to take drugs into the toilet, Jeff? Might change the perception of 'the line for the loo', I suppose ... :D . Something to be sniffed at, rather than not?

Steve
Steve at 12.05am on New Year's Day I dont think Wully will need any drugs, he will be tanked up on booze and more booze, lets just hope he gets the wax hot enough to do the lot in one strip :eek::eek::eek:

Steve at 12.05am on New Year's Day I dont think Wully will need any drugs, he will be tanked up on booze and more booze, lets just hope he gets the wax hot enough to do the lot in one strip :eek::eek::eek:
Jeff. I remember a cartoon stuck to the wall in Poole General A&E in 1967 when I was admitted with Food Poisoning from a dodgy Pasty on Day1 of the holiday. A man with a chest hairier than King Kong's lay on the bed, and aforesaid chest was covered in the largest plaster known to humankind. The nurse paused at the removal stage to enquire, 'Now, Mr Smith will we have lots of plaintive whimpers, or just one bloody great roar ...?' :D

Steve

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back