New Years Eve 2022 / 2023, Hollingworth Lake,Country Park, Littleborough [4 PLACES NOW AVAILABLE]

New Years Eve 2022 / 2023, Hollingworth Lake,Country Park, Littleborough [4 PLACES NOW AVAILABLE]
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Wednesday, December 28, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi guys its tracey her, the other half of trandy, i wss just wondering if any of you lovley ladies would be interested in getting your nails done with me at the hollingworth lake New years meet, treat yourself for the New Years Eve do, i will be doing
Manicure and Gel polish if its ok with jeff

Hi ladies , i will be doing a mini manicure and gel polish ( lots of colours to choose from ) the price will be £10.
I will be doing it from my van ladies, or i can come too yours, if anyones interested please let me know and then i can sort out the day and times xxxx

If you still have time, Chris says yes please.
Love to you both xx
and Gwen (4x4 Man) says yes please as well 👍

Thats fab ladies, thankyou, i will be doing them the 29th and 30th. Call and see me on the 28th and we will arrange times to suit you all, pleade could you all come with no nail polish already on , thankyou, ill keep checking in to see if anybody else wants them xxx

jan would like this as well please the nail polish that is

Thats fab ladies, thankyou, i will be doing them the 29th and 30th. Call and see me on the 28th and we will arrange times to suit you all, pleade could you all come with no nail polish already on , thankyou, ill keep checking in to see if anybody else wants them xxx
Yes please Trandy but I won't be arriving until the 29th so can you book me in on 30th please? Thank you, Diane

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back