Full timer

Fury-road

Free Member

Hi To everyone on this forum. I would just like to say that I've been full timing for 5yrs sold up & hit the road it was the best thing I ever did:cool:. We travel all over Europe but always go to the Algarve for the winter. I'm hoping to make some new friends here so say hello.

Welcome and congratulations on your five years, quite an achievement.

Although I suspect you don't follow any pre-planned route, I find myself wondering how you decide where to go next given the immense possibilities.

I wonder if you keep a diary, or blog, and whether you intend a book.

Welcome and congratulations on your five years, quite an achievement.

Although I suspect you don't follow any pre-planned route, I find myself wondering how you decide where to go next given the immense possibilities.

I wonder if you keep a diary, or blog, and whether you intend a book.
Hi your right we don't make any planned routes one of our main criteria is to avoid touristy places as we prefer the real country & people of any area we visit. We keep kind of a diary of places we visit as a bit of a reminder to help the old memory banks.

Welcome, don’t u find algarve wet and windy some of winter?

Welcome, don’t u find algarve wet and windy some of winter?
Hi I've been going for 3yrs & found it can be windy on the coast but it's a lot calmer inland a bit & as we spend a lot of time in the mountains the weather seems to be better.

Hi and welcome. I did it for 10 years but now with a home lover. I have persuaded him to go to Spain for the winter so going end of this week for a few months. Hopefully he won't want to fly home after a few weeks

Hello and welcome to Motorhomer. Sounds like you could teach us all a thing or two about vanlife!
We're a really friendly bunch, so why not come along to a meet at some point to put some names to faces... plus you could easily bump into members over in Europe during the cold months. Meanwhile, hope you enjoy the forum :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back