Gas gas gas

Ok I’m done with gas! Another issue 🤬

what’s the yellow thingy ? 😂

CE384C79-49B4-48AB-B6A6-F89F63BB6DA9.jpeg

You will need a regulator for propane as well as a propane bottle. I think from your picture it is a bottle mounted regulator, If it has a 30mbar bulkhead mounted regulator then you will just need to swap the pigtail (short pipe from bottle to regulator) for a propane one as the nut at bottle end is different. Hang on to butane if you have space until warmer weather 👍

Thabks mate 👍. It’s going ok now for some reason. I give up guessing. Just doing my €50 a week shop. Pics to follow.

I think it’s been due the temps

“I listened to the song on the radio it takes two when it only use to take one”. Didn’t listen to it all
As I miss my folks so much. It’s been a trying month

Take the bottle of and leave the regulator attached to bottle take a few feet away from your van and turn on at bottle to see if there’s pressure and if the gauge moves in other direction.

Thabks mate 👍. It’s going ok now for some reason. I give up guessing. Just doing my €50 a week shop. Pics to follow.

I think it’s been due the temps

“I listened to the song on the radio it takes two when it only use to take one”. Didn’t listen to it all
As I miss my folks so much. It’s been a trying month
Are you still in Bulgaria and have you fully recovered. Gerry

Reactions: RCW
Given that the other end of the scale is red, I'd be tempted to interpret it as yellow = full and red = low. Must say it's a bit silly to colour it like that and not provide any figures at all on the gauge.
That was my initial thinking.
However ... the rest stop is on the yellow and not the red end.
So on THAT reasoning, I think Yellow is low, Green is good and Red is danger (for over 80% full)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back