Gas it twin 11kg kit for sale

andyjanet

Twin 11kg kit with filling point and pig tails to regulator, (regulator is part of van so not for sale) both bottles are full £35 of gas and have the clip on gauges fitted
Brand new December 2017
£275
Will take to Moffat meet or can meet somewhere convenient central uk

Last edited:
I already have a pair of 11kg, can I ask why? Are you going for an underslung tank? If so do you have any details of it?

I already have a pair of 11kg, can I ask why? Are you going for an underslung tank? If so do you have any details of it?
Hi .. well that made me sit up. I thought yes. Then saw Moffat. And thought where is that . I live Folkestone Kent. So sorry. Unless anyone local to me is going to Moffat meet .......,,.

All being well, I'm going to the Moffat meet and I live in West Sussex. Any good?

Hi thanks minisorella. Will let you know. Just had email from firm in Bristol they will supply fit the same with autochangeover etc for £350. So am looking into them. So thanks for offer. If they are still available later and I still need them .then I will bear in mind your offer. ( my mother lives in E Sussex Westfield so that is no problem)thank you.

I already have underskung tank @ 109 litres, I fitted these bottles as we went to Norway for 5 months and didn’t know the availability of lpg, as it was north Sweden was the only place we had problems we needed the tank and bottles as the service stations were few and far between, Andy

Hi all, I’m new to the group and was just wandering when the moffat meet is ? We have been to moffat a few times and loved it, and would like to meet some of the group.Steve.

Ah, that’s good to know as we were going to Norway 2 years ago but had to postpone it because of family illness. Perhaps if we are able to do a long journey sometime in the future I’ll look for a tank too, or sell the bottles and gain an extra storage locker. So many things we need to know and don’t know we don’t know ?

There’s at least thirty lpg stations in Norway! Before we went the Internet said there was only three so I belt and braces and took extra gas with us, many are not on the lpg apps but are listed with a company lpg nord, we found most large marinas/ harbours stocked it but they had queer opening hours it seemed that they opened when a ferry came in for a couple of hours and not every day, lpg nord doesn’t appear on the web but you can pick up a map whilst in Norway.

Hi all, I’m new to the group and was just wandering when the moffat meet is ? We have been to moffat a few times and loved it, and would like to meet some of the group.Steve.
Steve the Moffat meet is valentines weekend, it’s over on motorhomer site check it out there, Andy

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum (y)
Sorry to say that the meets are only open to full members... but since you only just joined today, it could well be that your membership status hasn't updated on the system yet and still says 'free member' by default. Of course, there's no reason why you can't pop over anyway to say hi to everyone :) We're meeting at the Green Frog from the 15th I think, although some people will arrive a bit earlier. What with the meets and the discounts that Phil has negotiated, it's well worth being a full member on here if you're not already, plus there are lots of good things planned for the future.

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum (y)
Sorry to say that the meets are only open to full members... but since you only just joined today, it could well be that your membership status hasn't updated on the system yet and still says 'free member' by default. Of course, there's no reason why you can't pop over anyway to say hi to everyone :) We're meeting at the Green Frog from the 15th I think, although some people will arrive a bit earlier. What with the meets and the discounts that Phil has negotiated, it's well worth being a full member on here if you're not already, plus there are lots of good things planned for the future.
Well said Jenny, you put it in words I couldn’t find ??

Hi thanks minisorella. Will let you know. Just had email from firm in Bristol they will supply fit the same with autochangeover etc for £350. So am looking into them. So thanks for offer. If they are still available later and I still need them .then I will bear in mind your offer. ( my mother lives in E Sussex Westfield so that is no problem)thank you.
Hi .. well that made me sit up. I thought yes. Then saw Moffat. And thought where is that . I live Folkestone Kent. So sorry. Unless anyone local to me is going to Moffat meet .......,,.
Ooooh just think you could have them for £275 and that includes £35 worth of gas ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back