Genuine Peugeot 15 inch wheeltrims 2013. SOLD

• Thread starter Deleted member 6402
  • Start date

Deleted member 6402

Taken from a Bailey Approach 740 SE but will fit any Peugeot with 15" wheels. I have 3 available, will split, £15 each for collection near Dover or I will arrange packing and carriage @ £6.00 for a single.
Phone 07813734448 or message me.IMG_0461[1].JPG

Tony,
I would be interesting in buying the wheel trim for £15 plus postage My need is for an R15 to go on an Ellddis Autoquest 145 - peugeot chassis. Can you confirm availability and suitability etc. Peter

Peter,
i only have one left. You are welcome to it, but, I am away from home touring in Scotland until 13 or 14th September and cannot despatch it until then. Let me know if this is Ok with you. This will fit any 15 inch rim, but if it is on a Peugeot chassis should certainly do. I can't comment on the Eldiss, but it is a genuine Peugeot part and I can't imagine them making anything specially for Eldiss!
Tony

Tony,
Many thanks for your quick response and yes let's go ahead when you return. Send me details about payment method etc. Enjoy Scotland.
Appreciated.
Peter

Tony,
Many thanks for your quick response and yes let's go ahead when you return. Send me details about payment method etc. Enjoy Scotland.
Appreciated.
Peter

He will not be able to send a message to a free member so you will have to find some way to communicate, I wouldn't put bank details on an open forum

Tony,
Appreciated.
Peter
Peter, following your text to me about the wheel hub, I texted you details about my preferred secure method of payment -Paypal.
I am back from Scotland so would appreciate early completion as I have another member who wants to buy the thing,
Tony

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back