Getting LPG in France - adapter?

St3v3

I've got Gas-it, with a remote filler in the side of the truck. What adapter do I need to fill up in France? Or does anyone fancy lending me one for August?

20200629_204428.jpg

Is it this? I though it would have to lock on to my pins but maybe just screws in...

Cheers.

Last edited:
Steve you can borrow ours, we've no plans for France in August.
I'm sure we should meet before then.
Lee

Like all the other adapters , it just screws in.Simples

I also have one, it is always in the van and you can borrow it no problem if we meet before you go, most service stations that sell GPL would lend you one though if it can't be sorted beforehand

Steve, if you are buying the Gas It Euro kit please don`t get caught out with the price at Gas It even taking account our discount

Gast It ...................... Kit £24.98, Shipping £5.35, VAT £6.07 which comes to £36.40

Ebay ........................... Kit including Free P&P and VAT £27.50

It is exactly the same kit, i got caught with this situation a few years back and do not want any other members to get done as well.

Last edited:
This is surplus to requirements and available for you, Steve:

IMG_20200630_103428.jpg

IMG_20200630_103501.jpg

IMG_20200630_103443.jpg

The 'O' ring is in good condition (I came across a well-known member who had an 'O' ring that had degraded at the very low temperatures these rings experience and had very fine cracks across it's surface, resulting in him filling up in a fine mist of LPG. We found a replacement 'O' ring in Spain and all ended well).
If you pm me your address I'll drop it in the post to you f.o.c. Or I'm happy to use the Member's Express if you prefer.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Any body see one of these are they very popular I've never came across the need for it yet but use bottle gas in Spain as cheaper than pump lpg
Screenshot (95).png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back