go roam

rugbyken

contract on jan’s phone ran out so they shifted her to a new monthly contract for almost twice the price que me ringing up ranting she was paying £18 for unlimited everything the new contract went to £34 firstly got offered the old deal i pointed out online they were offering that for £17 so they matched that , operator then said that go roam finished on 22nd may anyone with new contract or upgrade from 23/10/21 would now pay £2 a day i told her that roaming was important to me and i would cancel the contract then she came back with same deal for £16 on 12 month contract , ive all this to come again as i have 3 further contracts finishing between now & july will definitely spread them around different suppliers now A9D8C8E4-9B41-467F-A68B-B25B84F1E304.jpeg99B3C82B-EE27-4A49-AE1B-1939F66E1501.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up, Ken.
We're on 3.
Perfect tariff for us..
While they're been great for us overstaying abroad..
I'll put that date in the diary

I’ve had an issue with Three doing the same to me. As things are a bit up in the air with me healthwise at the moment I’ve cut my contract down to £10pm. When I / if I am in a position to need to go Roam once more then I’ll cancel fully and go to EE provided they’re still doing a sensible roaming limit. Then when I get home cancel and go looking once more. It’s all getting a bit messy and I want to see how it all clears up over the coming months

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back