Good one

I have gone to Narnia, or at least I am in a dark cupboard hee hee Whilst in here I have discovered a new previously unknown species of bird, it is now known as the Wrench, I have also been trying [trying ME !! ] to post a video but cannot do it ?wrench.jpg

They are amazing creatures so varying, some are about 2 feet tall and others are about 3 to 6 inches tall, there gape can be as wide as 8 to 10 inches in the bigger ones too, they vary in colour from rusty brown through to almost like silver shiney chromium, they usually like to build their nests from metallic swarf or steel wool and often build in metal boxes where they can hide amongst other strange items and their camouflage is amazing, we have all probably seen them at some time but never realised it as their camouflage is so good, they are very valuable to us humans as there poo is secreted as little spherical balls that are useful in engineering applications as they are as hard as steel, so keep your eyes peeled as there may be a few lurking in your shed or garage.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back