Goodbye my big daft friendly Bear.

Stonedaddy

Would just like to inform People who knew Norton that today he had to be put to sleep. He was fine up to a week after coming back from the Burton Bradstock meet on the Jurassic coast. Then on a very sunny day at home he just took ill. I thought he had just got too hot and took him to the vets. It turned out he had developed a bad heart. He was put on tablets but he never really recovered and slowly got worse till he had to be helped to stand amongst other things. I only had him a year and half but he was an old boy between 12 and 15 years old. I will miss the big friendly lump, especially on meets. R, I, P, Norton.

P2070114.JPG

Would just like to inform People who knew Norton that today he had to be put to sleep. He was fine up to a week after coming back from the Burton Bradstock meet on the Jurassic coast. Then on a very sunny day at home he just took ill. I thought he had just got too hot and took him to the vets. It turned out he had developed a bad heart. He was put on tablets but he never really recovered and slowly got worse till he had to be helped to stand amongst other things. I only had him a year and half but he was an old boy between 12 and 15 years old. I will miss the big friendly lump, especially on meets. R, I, P, Norton.

View attachment 74008
Sad news . Well done for taking on an older dog

View attachment 74008
So sorry to hear this news Tom .

Very sad that we won't have any more walks with Norton, he had a good time with you in his twilight years. Jet & Lucky send their best wishes too. RIP Norton.

I never met Norton, but I know how our canine friends steal our hearts, they leave a paw print, a whole load of memories, and take a little of us with them. Sending my condolences.

Back