Goodyear tyres

Tribute11

Goodyear tyres any pros or cons ie wear grip noise as local Costco has a deal at the moment £97:39 if you buy 4

I have Goodyear Cargo Ultragrip winter tyres at present and they give the best ride and handling I've experienced on our 3.7t Rapido. Previous tyres were the factory fit Michelin Campers and Continental Vanco winters.

These make a little more noise than the Continentals but the tread is 2mm deeper and takes studs.

I've never worn any of the sets of tyres out over the 68,000 miles we've driven but the Michelins aged the fastest.

Last edited:
Was just asking because I had two Goodyear’s on front of Christine’s car from costco very happy and were great in the ice. think that’s not a bad price Robert for decent branded tyres I just stick rubbish on my trucks because they get abused but I still pay £60_£70 for rubbish so as long as that price is including the vat and fitting then it doesn’t seem that bad

You haven`t said which model of Goodyear tyre but I`ve not long since had 4 X Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance fitted to the car.

Given all this wet weather we`ve just had i have to say that they are by far the best tyres i`ve ever experienced for wet grip and very, very quiet.

I am more than happy to recommend them. I`ll be needing tyres on the motorhome later this year and i`m seriously considering Goodyear`s.

This is the one's I am thinking of getting
Goodyear tyres 215/75 R16(116)
CARGO UTRAGRIP fitted price for £423
Deal ends Sunday

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back