Great big thank you to knowepark caravans

The laird

Rally Organiser

Put the van in for some investigation as to my cab door popping out at times at the top and road noise coming in,I got two parts to what I thought was to keep door against seal in frame ,after Grant located them at hymer I fitted but was not happy withnit
Yesterday knowepark took it in ,worked on it most of the day and called around 16*40 veh ready
They've manufactured a part to replace a part I fitted ie longer and more proud joint ,paid bill and road tested to Costco /ikea last night problem solved
Total cost was £72 now I think this is great service and value imho
So many thanks to them esp Grant Finlay and Alec in workshop again great service many thanks guys

Last edited:
Put the van in for some investigation as to my cab door popping out at times at the top and road noise coming in,I got two parts to what I thought was to keep door against seal in frame ,after Grant located them at hymer I fitted bus was not happy withnit
Yesterday knowepark took it in ,worked on it most of the day and called around 16*40 veh ready
They've manufactured a part to replace a part I fitted ie longer and more proud joint ,paid bill and road tested to Costco /ikea last night problem solved
Total cost was £72 now I think this is great service and value imho
So many thanks to them esp Grant Finlay and Alec in workshop again great service many thanks guys
Good to hear . My own experiences with their workshop , and those of others , is invariably excellent

Have to remember that name. Whereabouts are they?

Just had a email reply from Grant at knowepark caravan and motorhomes thanking me for the post I've put up
You’ll be expecting a discount from them now Gordon! Seriously as you know I was really pleased with them when they replaced my shattered headlamp a few months back. I’ll certainly use them again if work on the van is required.

Yeah was just on the phone to Terry and I had mentioned your experiance with the dealer south on cost as how you got a great job done here and also it's nearer to home.i am still awaiting Brownhills getting back to me after six months now and Grant has put everything to bed for me in a matter of weeks so credit where it's due ,easy to get a bad name hence I posted my pleasant dealings with knowepark

Brownhills have your money. So bye bye. Guarantee? I’ll guarantee they’ve bank your money.

That’s good to know. I a had a terrible experience with the dealer I bought from don’t have a problem naming and shaming bunch of cowboys at BC motorhomes Ayr. I will still buy a new motorhome at some point over the next couple of years and just knowing they have your back when a problem arises is piece of mind. I’ll give them a look in at knowepark when I start looking.

That’s good to know. I a had a terrible experience with the dealer I bought from don’t have a problem naming and shaming bunch of cowboys at BC motorhomes Ayr. I will still buy a new motorhome at some point over the next couple of years and just knowing they have your back when a problem arises is piece of mind. I’ll give them a look in at knowepark when I start looking.
If you can get past the grumpy little salesman who appears not to want to sell you anything [possibly gone now] then probably a good idea given the excellent service dept

Grant is great with all things Hymer, he got some parts that Brownhills said weren't available anymore as did Travel World but they took two weeks to call me back and tell me, by then Grant had sorted and posted them to my son's address by then :unsure:

Regards,
Del

Never assume because you make a ass of u & me, Benny Hill.
But, if you're in France, you can achieve a similar outcome in the south of the country, where Marseille is perfect :ROFLMAO:. And, for those not straying from the UK, Scunthorpe offers a similar service ...

Steve

If you can get past the grumpy little salesman who appears not to want to sell you anything [possibly gone now] then probably a good idea given the excellent service dept
That was my experience a few years back. The grumpy salesman offered silly money for my van and wasn’t interested at all in selling me a Chausson 630. I bought one elsewhere.

Back