[CANCELLED] Green Frog Cafe Moffat - Thurs 2nd December- Tuesday 7th December 2021

The laird

Rally Organiser

[CANCELLED]

After discussions between Philip Tomlinson and The Laird, a decision has been made to cancel this rally.

We know that this will be a great disappointment to many people but due to several factors, we really have no choice but to cancel.

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update. I'm sure it is not an easy decision to cancel rallies, but Donald & I can appreciate why the decision was made. Take care and stay safe. :)

Sad but appreciate the hard work put in and it must been hard decision to make. Here to the next one whenever it is.

Sue and I echo Fifers comments - it’s a pity the meet is cancelled but fully understandable. Our son has just invited us over to Guernsey for Xmas so that should make up for it!!

So sorry to read that you have had to make the difficult decision to cancel. Hope its not too long before can all meet up again.

Fully understandable, great seeing you guys there on the monday. Here's hoping I'm back soon wherever it is.

Sorry to hear this meet has been cancelled. Difficult decision to make. Understandable under the circumstances. Look forward to seeing everyone when the world gets better.
Stay safe everyone.🦄🌈

Sorry to hear this news Gordon but I think most of us appreciate why you cancelled it. It's a shame as Moffat is lovely. Thanks for all the hard you put into it,
Chris and Jeff

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this, must have been a difficult decision but one for the best I think.
Thank you for all the trouble you all went to, to make it a great meet up at the last one. I do feel for all those that were looking forward to it in December.
On to pastures new.

Sorry to hear this Gordon, there will be others, looking forward to those. You guys put so much into these meets, as do others. For which I thank you.👍👏👏

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back