Green frog meet/bring your unused items

The laird

Rally Organiser

Thought we all have stuff lying around we don’t use so I thought we could bring it to the frog incase it may be of use to another member
I’m going to bring some stuff like a small stove,inverotor,other bits n bobs ,thought if weather permits I’d lay the items on a sheet at the van and folks can help themselves and put a donation into a tin I would leave at the side
HERES hoping for another great meeting

I could shoot that Apple right out her hand. Talking about the archery thing😜

Gordon

Just been out to the storage in the field (a 1967 Ford D series horse box whose vacuum brakes no longer work!) to see what old motorhome stuff I have. There’s a fair bit out there and space permitting I’ll bring it to Moffat and do as you suggest - lay it out on a tarp with a tin for any contributions. Any contributions will be given to the Neil McKenzie Trust, established by Magbrin from WIldCamping.
For your info we plan on arriving a Thursday late afternoon but will be leaving Monday am as we‘re having dinner with our daughter in Edinburgh Monday night. Hope this is ok?
Looking forward to seeing everybody in Moffat.
Tony

If anyone is interested in a TomTom One XL Europe SatNav Unit, complete with Windscreen Mount, Case. Cigar Lighter Power Lead (I think! will need to check that) then I will bring it with me. It is pretty old, but fully working and the screen still has the original Screen Protector on it (it has never been taken off!). Asking for £20 on this.
First to reserve has it (any takers must be planning to go to the Moffat Meet - not posting).

Also will be bringing a box load of 12V-USB adapters in lots of different colours - £1 a pop, money to go into the Cat Charity Tin attached to the box.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back