Friday, February 15, 2019 - 08:00 AM
Until: Monday, February 18, 2019 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

The laird

Rally Organiser
Big al I’ve sent messages to you can respond so I know what is happening with the frog meeting please

The laird

Rally Organiser
Anyone for stornoway black pudding?
13£ is full bung
£6 ish half bung
£3*50 section bung
Nabs 1/2 bung
Laird 1x bung
Saxonborg 1x 1/2 bung
Hamster 1x bung 1/2
Streetsleeper 1 x 1/2 bung
Lancaster Cal-1 1/2 buhg
Hurricane 1x bung
ORDERS NOW CLOSED FOR SBP. WEATHER HAS DICTATED THIS FOLKS

The laird

Rally Organiser
Hi Gordon. I see you're currently fully subscribed for this meet so can you please put us down as reserve.
Thanks. Ben & Lin
That’s you and Lyn added ,I remember we have met took a wee while but the penny dropped when you mentioned Xmas lights
Look forward to seeing you there

Last edited:

Barge1914

Hi Gordon
Sorry we can’t make it. Thanks to need for urgent dental treatment we’ve had to return early from our Scotland trip.

runnach

Right folks, we're nearly there and, if you wonder why you signed up to this meet at the la grenouille, this is why. Recycled washing machine drum lovingly transformed into a fire pit for one lucky MH.com member who buys a raffle ticket at the meet.

I can tell you, I painstakingly rescued drum from what was our old redundant washing machine prior to taking to council tip. I can share with you, drum you see in image, has washed and dried to many things to rude to mention. :ROFLMAO:

6mm mild steel base, carefully cut to diameter with oxy-acetylene burning kit using my own (y)(n) hands :cool:

So there you have it, buy a ticket for this wonderful prize, where you can hand down to your grandkids on your demise :eek:

All ticket proceeds go towards the Lairds next A- Class Motorhome, which he eyeballed at this weekend's MH show at SECC Glasgow!! :ROFLMAO:

DSCF0489.JPGDSCF0490.JPGDSCF0491.JPGDSCF0492.JPG

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)