Greenflag cover & tow car

Fifer

I'm looking for some help/advice.
I'm looking at CAMC Mayday cover for my motorhome - Greenflag (GF).
Do any of you know if the tow car would be covered?
I'm assuming if motorhome breaks down that my towcar works, but .... in worse case scenario ....... any ideas?
I've looked at their website & can't see anything.
Here's a daft thing though, I'm currentl covered through my sons GF membership, but when I wanted to call they said they wouldn't cover my 2007 vehicle as too old, but yet through CAMC there's no age, size or weight limit!
Thanks in advance for any advice

The very best thing you can do is email them direct with all your questions.

Direct from the horses mouth as they say is the best way to go.
Then at least your have the answers in writing..

The best advise I have every been given is this if. it’s not in writing it never happened..

Last edited:
The very best thing you can do is email them direct with all your questions.

Direct from the horses mouth as they say is the best way to go.
Then at least your have the answers in writing..

The bast advise I have every been given is this if. it’s not in writing it never happened..
Yes, things in writing is what I like too.
Thanks for your reply 👍

Thea I don't think it would be covered I know trailers are but it might be better to contact them and get it in black and white so there's no issues
Hello Gordon, that is my thought but wondered if anyone had come across this before since more people now have tow cars.
I hope you and family are well?

My cover is with RAC and the tow car is covered as a trailer the wee tow car and any other car or motorhome I’m driving is also covered. I’ve never looked at wording in policy I’ve had it about 5 years but was told when I originally took it out the car was covered. You have me thinking now I’ll need to check again.

My cover is with RAC and the tow car is covered as a trailer the wee tow car and any other car or motorhome I’m driving is also covered. I’ve never looked at wording in policy I’ve had it about 5 years but was told when I originally took it out the car was covered. You have me thinking now I’ll need to check again.
Thanks Wully. I'll look at RAC too

Back