GUTTED

runnach

From 2020 I have managed to dodge the Covid bullet, I have had a cough developing, along with a slight (at this time) sore throat, I did a test and it is positive, typical, for three year while working I marched through the virus, and I was working alongside our superspreader teens. Saturday I attended a funeral at the local crematorium, it was a standing room only, and I have never seen so many motorbikes in Scotland before, they followed the hearse, a moving moment. I reckon I would have had the virus on Saturday and caught the virus at the Glasgow show? I have texted Wully to inform him to do a test.

Anyhooooooooo, now I have retired, can I claim for sickness? :unsure:

Just done a test Terry I’m negative hope you don’t get it too bad think it’s a weaker strain now.
Wully nae chance he will part wi any covid cause bea says his arse is as tight as a ducks arse infact he squeaks as he walks
there again who am I to say (b4 he bombards me)
on another note iAM sorry to read this mate

Last edited:
Just done a test Terry I’m negative hope you don’t get it too bad think it’s a weaker strain now.
Glad you tested negative, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight!! I'm actually not too bad just now, feels like the onset of a cold, hopefully this is as bad as it gets. I have a bottle Jack & Victor, I'll see if that helps 🥃

I hope it doesn't hang for long, as my retirement night out is this Friday.

Last edited:
Get well soon. Had it last year while away in the van 🙄, but after 2 bad nights, it was over and done with in a week! 🥃🥃

I hope it's the mild version.

I tested clean before my stents in June, got home and got a text saying I was positive never had any symptoms stayed in for the duration but I've had a snuffle and a cough since, no biggy.

Hope you feel better soon Terry and that you manage your retirement doo. Hope your symptoms don't get too bad Wully. Take care both of you.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back