guv’nor

rugbyken

most of us travelling in spain have discovered the guv’nor red wine from mercadona it’s a lovely drop sweet heavy & fruity , everyone i have ever introduced to it loved it as much as myself l brought almost 30 bottles back this april , some of you will also know about our local butcher he makes the most superb pork pies & sausage rolls originally they had their own slaughterhouse in the back after the mad cow disease most of these old style butchers closed them down , they have chosen to diversify by making there own readycooked meals that are also good mainly because his mantra is quality first and of course that is expensive i gave him a bottle of guv’nor a month ago and had told him how good also how cheap €2:60 , today when i went in he’d finally drank it he said “ i really wanted not to like it but it was lovely “ i told him how many i brought home & he said bring me some back lol

What’s not to like about Guvnor!! Almost run out of our stock, can’t wait until January.

Oh and your butcher makes delicious sausage rolls and pork pies……. Are you going to be his trader???

The pork pies from that butcher are amazing perfect crust and a nice wee bit of pepper I could put candles in one for a birthday cake and that wine well I found it in a fancy wine shop over £7 a bottle so three times what you are paying in Portugal but I’d still pay the £7 it’s that good.

The pork pies from that butcher are amazing perfect crust and a nice wee bit of pepper I could put candles in one for a birthday cake and that wine well I found it in a fancy wine shop over £7 a bottle so three times what you are paying in Portugal but I’d still pay the £7 it’s that good.
That’s cheap £16 on Amazon or 2 for £29😵‍💫

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back