Haircuts, Hereford and an Unwelcome Guest

'Twas sad that we never got to meet up with you but you always had a group around you, and sorry but I cannot do crowds these days. We were parked opposite you at Hereford and actually hoped to catch up on the YouTube stuff that Sue and I had been following mainly due to having visited quite a few of the same ones we too had enjoyed over the years. Funny though, just yesterday whilst we had a leccy chap here at Oppy Towers, we also had a mouse run out, I dropped a brick on it, sorted, so today I've been going around the garage squirting foam into every hole that I could find, there will still be some around, but that's life.

We have an UNINVITED GUEST!!! Join us as we head to Hereford Rowing Club to meet up with our Motorhomer.com friends. While we are there we find evidence of an uninvited guest, and take delivery of our new Victron Energy MultiPlus Inverter Charger.
Before I watched the video, I thought 'that was an unkind way to refer to Phillip' :p

'Twas sad that we never got to meet up with you but you always had a group around you, and sorry but I cannot do crowds these days. We were parked opposite you at Hereford and actually hoped to catch up on the YouTube stuff that Sue and I had been following mainly due to having visited quite a few of the same ones we too had enjoyed over the years. Funny though, just yesterday whilst we had a leccy chap here at Oppy Towers, we also had a mouse run out, I dropped a brick on it, sorted, so today I've been going around the garage squirting foam into every hole that I could find, there will still be some around, but that's life.
Covid permitting, we will be on plenty more meets like this and I'll make sure I can find some more non-nibbled biscuits to share over a cuppa.
Not sure I could cope with dropping a brick on a mouse - but I'm a wuss! Lynds x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back