Handyman/woman needed Berkshire or Motorhome repairer

jagmanx

You may have read my post Re damage to Cab Rooflight which has 6 inch cracks both inner and outer
My proposed action is to repair it But getting on the roof and doing the jog neatly/properly is beyond us

The job consists of
1 Preparation by cleaning from above and maybe drilling small holes
2 Using a combination of Araldite Crystal clear adhesive and or Captain Tolleys Creeping crack cure
3 Painting the rooflight and immediate surround on cab roof with a Clear Rubberised product
This product is compatible with Captain Tolley
Prepared to pay the Mobile Motorhome rate of £30 per hour plus travel
Or we can travel to a local workshop within say 50 miles
The job should take less that 2 hours
Any ideas please
I have contacted many of the repairers here
But zero responses !

PS Replacing the unit is impossible for many reasons
(Not cost it is unavailable and cannot be made as all the kit has been destroyed...LUNAR !!!)
A Workshop would be best as the may have suitable ladders and will provide a receipt for insurance puporses So in this case the cost could easily be increased

We are up in Huntingdon Cambs for the next 10 days, I am a bit of a handyman, if you stuck and don’t mind travelling I keep a full tool kit in van including ladders and would have a go for you, Andy

Thanks andyjanet
this is a real possibility I need to order the
It should arrive on Tuesday so we could drive up to near you say wednesday for doing on Thursday
What suits you
Could you pm your postcode

Sounds like a plan, we wild camp so a postcode might be a bit difficult, will pm my phone number so we can contact each other

Ok So do we but...

I have located a C&CC site at
The Birches
43 Rookery Road
Wyboston
Bedfordshire
MK44 3AX

We plan to stay 2 nights Wed and Thurs
We could meet there and I would pay for you
But maybe your vehicle might not be allowed

OR we could wild camp where you are if suitable
We do not need EHU

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back