Heeey! 👋🏻

Peter B

Hello, I joined this morning and have just booked myself onto the Dorset rally in July. I look forward to meeting you. 😎

A short intro...

I'm Peter and as I type this, I live in Medway, Kent. However, I'm selling up and am reliably informed that my completion date will (should!!) be next week. Jeez, I hope so. My house went on the market last June. Then I had a sale fall through. Then I accepted another offer last November. There's no chain involved and I was hopeful the process would be a quick one, but 5 months later and it's still not quite finished. Fingers crossed for next week!!

Anyway, I'll be living in my T5 campervan for a short period, but I'm going to buy a motorhome and I plan to tour around and explore more of this lovely country of ours. I'll still need to work part-time unfortunately. I drive lorries so hopefully I can just pick up some agency work when I need to bring some money in. I'd also like to find work where I can work remotely from the van, but I've no idea what that work would be...

Sorry, I said this intro would be short. Oops! I guess I'll stop there then! lol

Hi and welcome from Yorkshire Kent is my favourite holiday destination in the UK. 👋

And from the Algarve.
If we hadn't bought a van, 25 years ago, we'd have settled down in Selby, Yorkshire.
Hope you have fun and adventures

Hi and welcome from Somerset, lots to see and don't have to limit yourself to the UK.
Oh I'll definitely be visiting Europe too, but there are so many lovely places in our own country that I've yet to experience, so I'm in no big rush to cross the channel at the moment. 😊

Back