Hello to all!

Freespirit648

Hello all, I have joined motorhomer.com by taking advantage of the application for Wild Camping members.
We live in East Yorkshire and get away as often as we can in the UK & Europe.
We have been Motorhoming since we retired in 2005 and have a 2007 Autocruise Starspirit.
I have been reading all sorts on here and it looks good and friendly, I am sure I will have an enjoyable association.
I will put an avatar / picture on, when I find out how! :D

Freespirit648 (Ian)

GreggBear

Hello all, I have joined motorhomer.com by taking advantage of the application for Wild Camping members.
We have been Motorhoming since we retired in 2005 and have a 2007 Autocruise Starspirit.
I have been reading all sorts on here and it looks good and friendly, I am sure I will have an enjoyable association.

Freespirit648 (Ian)
Welcome aboard Ian & co. Lot of us came over from Wildcamping I think. Hope you enjoy your travels.

Edina

Hi, welcome aboard :)

Avatar - click on your small blank avatar to the left of the envelope symbol, then click 'Edit avatar' on the blank avatar.

Freespirit648

Hello and Thank you Edina for the avatar instructions.
The picture I chose is our MH, taken on Christmas day 2016 at Ferragudo, Portugal.

Freespirit648

Minisorella

Hello Ian and welcome aboard.
This is a really friendly and supportive community - smashing bunch of people/reprobates :D
Hope to see you and your family in a field somewhere one day.

Peter51

Freespirit648 (Ian)
Welcome, Freespirit648,
I never found out how to put an avatar on either so you are in good company ha ha

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)