Helloooo!

• Thread starter Maggie The Motorhome
  • Start date

Maggie The Motorhome

Hi. Thanks for letting me join. I've been full timing in my motorhome ( her name is Maggie) since mid- January with my husky Freya :)
I haven't really had the chance to meet anyone else in the full-time community yet as the first month was severe storms, so didn't get out of the van much, then COVID arrived and scuppered everything else.
I haven't signed up for full membership yet as all my cash is going into getting the van off-grid ready, but it's next on my (extensive) list! Looks like a great source of information here 👍
Hopefully I'll get to be a bit more active and meet up with some other full-timers this summer. In the meantime I'll have a rummage around the threads!
Sarah 😊

IMG_20200507_144117.jpgIMG_20200403_130351.jpg

Hi. Thanks for letting me join. I've been full timing in my motorhome ( her name is Maggie) since mid- January with my husky Freya :)
I haven't really had the chance to meet anyone else in the full-time community yet as the first month was severe storms, so didn't get out of the van much, then COVID arrived and scuppered everything else.
I haven't signed up for full membership yet as all my cash is going into getting the van off-grid ready, but it's next on my (extensive) list! Looks like a great source of information here 👍
Hopefully I'll get to be a bit more active and meet up with some other full-timers this summer. In the meantime I'll have a rummage around the threads!
Sarah 😊

View attachment 54953View attachment 54954

Welcome to the family.
Lovely doggie

Sarah 😊

View attachment 54953View attachment 54954

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back