Helmsley, North Yorkshire MoHo parking

Alice1

We have just become aware that the motorhome parking at the Cleveland Way Parking in Helmsley is only for a three year experimental period, and that there are some local objections to it. As a user of this facility , it would be a shame to loose it.
Can we ask everyone who has stopped overnight there to email the Helmsley council (helmsleytc@gmail.com) in support of the facility otherwise it will be lost. It’s a cracking site, close to the town centre with plenty of good pubs and a variety of small shops & businesses, and it’s free overnight! What’s not to like?

V1nny

I used it last year and thought it was a great location. I will email them too.

Thanks for alerting us to this Alice1

norman64

We have used this place3 times this year, really good. One night 2 weeks ago 11 vans stayed overnight in the car park. Will send an email today.

JanettaVienetta

I have just had a nice reply from Helmsley Town Council, stating that the Helmsley town council do not have the running of the aire. The aire was a collaboration between Rydale District Council and visit Helmsley in Business . This is the email I have found. I am going to send them a copy of the email I sent to Helmsley TC enquiries@visithelmsley.co.uk

Last edited:

MJVW

Email Sent.
I have just had a nice reply from Helmsley Town Council, stating that the Helmsley town council do not have the running of the aire. The aire was a collaboration between Rydale District Council and visit Helmsley in Business . This is the email I have found. I am going to send them a copy of the email I sent to Helmsley TC enquiries@visithelmsley.co.uk
I had a nice email as well, i have now forwarded to the correct address;)