Help Rimor Sailer.

Topmast

I have just been offered a 2004 Rimor Sailer on a automatic Mercedes very low mileage ,and was thinking of going to see it on Friday. Any body on here got one ? and if so what are they like I.e. good and bad points, also are there any particular problems I need to look for.Any advise appreciated.Thank you.

I didn’t reply as I don’t have that make. I do have a Jan 2007 registered Sprinter based van that is a 2005 chassis cab 2.7 cdti with 6 speed sprintshift auto box. Don’t know about low mileages as I am not around 106,000 and it runs sweet as a nut. Much preferred to driving my two year old car 👍

Hi Both.
Went to see van on Friday big disappointment the Mercedes’ base was superb,bodywork reasonably for year ,then went inside the previous owners must have had wheelchairs as they had removed the wardrobe to make more room ,bathroom door was damaged ,the mattress needed replacing and recovering and the list went on.If I was still in the U.K. I might have been more interested but getting matching upholstery here would be difficult .To bring it up to scratch would have cost more than was economic.I will keep looking.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back