Help with mobile.

Topmast

Hi everyone.
I do have a mobile but it sits in the car for emergency.Now because of a sudden death I have to use it.When it rings a little green light comes up and you slide it up the screen ,for some reason I have to press and slide several times before it works ! Any idea what I am doing wrong .I will admit to being totally thick about mobiles which is why I have never bothered with one. Thanks for any help.

Not brilliant myself, however it would be useful if you could say which make and model your mobile phone is.

Technique. Some phones like a light touch, others a more positive action. Don’t let go of the slider too soon.

Buy a tesco flip simple to use,they can be bought on line sometimes for about 12 bucks,just slip your old sim into it.

My iPhone does that if my hands are extra clean. With no grease on skin it doesn’t make a contact

Thanks everyone for your replies. It’s strange Silverweed that seems to be the opposite to what I was told but I will try your method .

thanks everyone for your replies.
You just need a bit of practice get someone to ring you when their nearby and practice a few time til you get the knack I had the same problem this year had made a few calls but never received any and it took several attempts to get it right

Thanks Witzend.
As I have had the phone about a year and have probably only had two or three calls until our latest crisis I will try what you suggest.

Well, I sometimes have that problem with my iPhone, if I swipe too quickly, and no-one would call that crap...would they?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back