Help.

Obanboy666

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to modify / edit a post, there doesn’t appear to be an edit button like on the wildcamping site.

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to modify / edit a post, there doesn’t appear to be an edit button like on the wildcamping site.
Editing rights time out after a set period (not sure exactly how long). You can PM Admin to request he makes the change?

Editing rights time out after a set period (not sure exactly how long). You can PM Admin to request he makes the change?
How strange, different to wildcamping then. Bit of an arse on when you are selling items and you want to mark them as sold.

How strange, different to wildcamping then. Bit of an arse on when you are selling items and you want to mark them as sold.
Wildcamping is the same. Maybe a longer time allowed to edit after posting? (I just went to a old post of mine on WC and no edit button)

Perhaps it's worth mentioning why a time limit was set. We all make typos, especially me, and attempt to correct them once noticed.

A past member made posts, received replies, and in the light if those replies re-visited and made significant changes, simply because they could.

Quite rightly, that member is no longer with us.

Just post that it's sold in the thread should be enough.

Not noticed any differences TBH

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back