Until: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check the details in the first post.
There some things you need to know about the meet and we need some details from you plus payment in advance.

There some things you need to know about the meet and we need some details from you plus payment in advance.
Hi Lee, what are the details I need to know about the meet and what details do you need from me. Please send me the payment details and I will forward on the payment.
Look forward to meeting you.
Regards Kevin Buchan.

Hi Lee, what are the details I need to know about the meet and what details do you need from me. Please send me the payment details and I will forward on the payment.
Look forward to meeting you.
Regards Kevin Buchan.
All the details you need to know are in the 1st post of this thread. So we need to know how many nights as well as number breakfasts and supper you would like. The way to pay (by PayPa) will be added shortly.

All the details you need to know are in the 1st post of this thread. So we need to know how many nights as well as number breakfasts and supper you would like. The way to pay (by PayPa) will be added shortly.

Can we be added to the list please?
Hope you are both okay.

Sorry I didn't pay attention to the first post :confused: We will be staying all 5 nights with 2 x suppers and no breakfasts, thanks.

Regards,
Del

Reactions: Lee
Payed for 5 nights and 2 jacket potatoes via PayPal.

• Thank You
Hi Lee
Please can you remove me and Adele from the list.
Sorry I didn't realise it clashed with our trip to Germany.

Thanks

David

Hi Lee
Please can you remove me and Adele from the list.
Sorry I didn't realise it clashed with our trip to Germany.

Thanks

David

No problem have a great time in Germany.

We are once again holding the Hereford Rally to coincide with the Hereford River Festival. This year the Bank Holiday has been moved to Friday 8th May to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of V.E. Day.

The Camp Fee remains £8.00 per unit per night. Parking is on grass. There is no Electric Hookup available on the site but generators can be used with discretion.

As usual there will be a large fire in the centre of the field (weather permitting!)

Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times. They are not allowed in the Club House

Breakfast will be available for £6.50 a head in the Rowing Clubhouse Bar. (Dates to be confirmed)

Hereford City is a short walk away from the Rowing Club and has a lot of lovely restaurants, pubs and shops. During the Festival there is much to see and do although the full programme has not been released yet.

To celebrate VE Day it would be great if we all decorate our motorhomes and campervans with Red, White and Blue Flags and Bunting.

We have arranged for Breakfast to be available in the clubhouse from Friday to Monday at a cost of £6.50 each.

There will be Jacket Potatoes Supper (chilli, cheese and coleslaw) in the bar on Thursday night at 7 pm for £5 per head.

We have been in touch with Hereford Festival committee and they have sent us this information :

"We have moved with the bank holiday and are holding an evening event on Friday 8th May and continuing with the Saturday all dayer on 9th.
Our activities start on Bishops Meadow with 'BBC introducing' a live music stage at 5 pm. There is a series of shows at the Cathedral at 8 pm with the torch-lit parade going down to the river at around 9 and lanterns lighting up the river etc at 9.30."

It is necessary to book your camp fees, breakfasts and meals , and pay in advance of the Rally through pay pal to Phil.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend (£8)
  2. How many Baked Potatoe Suppers you would like (£5)
  3. How many breakfasts you want to book and on which days (£6.50)

How To Pay

You will need to pay via Paypal or bank transfer.

I will be collecting the money and passing it on to the venue. The money will not be collected by Motothomer Ltd. This way our members will not have to pay additional transaction fees.

If you want to pay via bank transfer please contact me for my bank details.

PayPal payments can be paid via this link:

PAYPAL LINK

Please make sure that you DO NOT tick the box that says "Paying for goods and services". If you do then I will reject the payment.
Before submitting the payment, click "Add note" and enter your forum username.
Make sure that you post in this thread stating how many nights, how many Baked Potatoe Suppers and how many breakfasts you want to book.

The List. (Maximum 70 units)

1. Lee and Linda (It's best we come)
  2. Phillip Tomlinson
  3. Bigredf 5 nights 2 meals. (PAID £50)
  4. Glyn1010 (PAID £50)
  5. Greengrass 5 nights 2 meals. (PAID £50)
  6. Kevin B 5 nights 2 meals. (PAID £50)
  7. Ramblefrog 3 nights 2 meals. (PAID £34)
  8. Trotter 5 nights (PAID £40)
  9. Allen
  10. Saxonborg
  11. Rugbyken
  12. Campervanannie
  13. Peter 51
  14. Helsque
  15. Awaysared 5 nights, 2 meal 0 break
  16. Dorwyn
  17. Marymary
  18. Ray
  19. Ellendale
  20. Beltman
  21. Tezza33
  22. Minisorella
  23. TizzyD
  24. Grim the Viking
  25. Moonshadow
  26. Barnynblu
  27. Old man down
  28. St3v3
  29. roadroamer
  30. Dreamcatchers
  31. Meduck
  32. Maggyj
  33. Meloc8
  34. Rayphotoman
  35. Juliet
  36. Mr Brown
  37. Chipvan
  38. Andromeda
    Bmc
We are once again holding the Hereford Rally to coincide with the Hereford River Festival. This year the Bank Holiday has been moved to Friday 8th May to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of V.E. Day.

The Camp Fee remains £8.00 per unit per night. Parking is on grass. There is no Electric Hookup available on the site but generators can be used with discretion.

As usual there will be a large fire in the centre of the field (weather permitting!)

Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times. They are not allowed in the Club House

Breakfast will be available for £6.50 a head in the Rowing Clubhouse Bar. (Dates to be confirmed)

Hereford City is a short walk away from the Rowing Club and has a lot of lovely restaurants, pubs and shops. During the Festival there is much to see and do although the full programme has not been released yet.

To celebrate VE Day it would be great if we all decorate our motorhomes and campervans with Red, White and Blue Flags and Bunting.

We have arranged for Breakfast to be available in the clubhouse from Friday to Monday at a cost of £6.50 each.

There will be Jacket Potatoes Supper (chilli, cheese and coleslaw) in the bar on Thursday night at 7 pm for £5 per head.

We have been in touch with Hereford Festival committee and they have sent us this information :

"We have moved with the bank holiday and are holding an evening event on Friday 8th May and continuing with the Saturday all dayer on 9th.
Our activities start on Bishops Meadow with 'BBC introducing' a live music stage at 5 pm. There is a series of shows at the Cathedral at 8 pm with the torch-lit parade going down to the river at around 9 and lanterns lighting up the river etc at 9.30."

It is necessary to book your camp fees, breakfasts and meals , and pay in advance of the Rally through pay pal to Phil.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend (£8)
  2. How many Baked Potatoe Suppers you would like (£5)
  3. How many breakfasts you want to book and on which days (£6.50)

How To Pay

You will need to pay via Paypal or bank transfer.

I will be collecting the money and passing it on to the venue. The money will not be collected by Motothomer Ltd. This way our members will not have to pay additional transaction fees.

If you want to pay via bank transfer please contact me for my bank details.

PayPal payments can be paid via this link:

PAYPAL LINK

Please make sure that you DO NOT tick the box that says "Paying for goods and services". If you do then I will reject the payment.
Before submitting the payment, click "Add note" and enter your forum username.
Make sure that you post in this thread stating how many nights, how many Baked Potatoe Suppers and how many breakfasts you want to book.

The List. (Maximum 70 units)

1. Lee and Linda (It's best we come)
  2. Phillip Tomlinson
  3. Bigredf 5 nights 2 meals. (PAID £50)
  4. Glyn1010 (PAID £50)
  5. Greengrass 5 nights 2 meals. (PAID £50)
  6. Kevin B 5 nights 2 meals. (PAID £50)
  7. Ramblefrog 3 nights 2 meals. (PAID £34)
  8. Trotter 5 nights (PAID £40)
  9. Allen
  10. Saxonborg
  11. Rugbyken
  12. Campervanannie
  13. Peter 51
  14. Helsque
  15. Awaysared 5 nights, 2 meal 0 break
  16. Dorwyn
  17. Marymary
  18. Ray
  19. Ellendale
  20. Beltman
  21. Tezza33
  22. Minisorella
  23. TizzyD
  24. Grim the Viking
  25. Moonshadow
  26. Barnynblu
  27. Old man down
  28. St3v3
  29. roadroamer
  30. Dreamcatchers
  31. Meduck
  32. Maggyj
  33. Meloc8
  34. Rayphotoman
  35. Juliet
  36. Mr Brown
  37. Chipvan
  38. Andromeda
    Bmc
[/

Hi Lee, have today paid for this meet,
4 x nights @ £8 =£32.00.
8 x Brekkies x £6.50 = £52.00.
2 x Jacket Spuds = £10.00

32+52+10 = £94!

I is getting the hang of these number thingys!
Will need to have an expedtion into The Big Shed for the bunting, I'm sure we've got some!
See you soon!

Bump.
I thought everyone should be able to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back