Until: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small number of war related novels to get rid of if anyone is interested; should i bring them?

Reactions: Lee
I have a small number of war related novels to get rid of if anyone is interested; should i bring them?
Why not, hopefully VE day may stimulate someone to want to read some of them.
👍

Not sure if we are staying until Sunday or Monday. We would like 2 jacket spuds on the Thursday night

Just realised I haven't booked my tattie yet... yes please from me :)
5 nights please and no brekkies at the mo thanks... but would it be OK if I change my mind later mebbe?

We are once again holding the Hereford Rally to coincide with the Hereford River Festival. This year the Bank Holiday has been moved to Friday 8th May to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of V.E. Day.

The Camp Fee remains £8.00 per unit per night. Parking is on grass. There is no Electric Hookup available on the site but generators can be used with discretion.

As usual there will be a large fire in the centre of the field (weather permitting!)

Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times. They are not allowed in the Club House

Breakfast will be available for £6.50 a head in the Rowing Clubhouse Bar. (Dates to be confirmed)

Hereford City is a short walk away from the Rowing Club and has a lot of lovely restaurants, pubs and shops. During the Festival there is much to see and do although the full programme has not been released yet.

To celebrate VE Day it would be great if we all decorate our motorhomes and campervans with Red, White and Blue Flags and Bunting.

We have arranged for Breakfast to be available in the clubhouse from Friday to Monday at a cost of £6.50 each.

There will be Jacket Potatoes Supper (chilli, cheese and coleslaw) in the bar on Thursday night at 7 pm for £5 per head.

We have been in touch with Hereford Festival committee and they have sent us this information :

"We have moved with the bank holiday and are holding an evening event on Friday 8th May and continuing with the Saturday all dayer on 9th.
Our activities start on Bishops Meadow with 'BBC introducing' a live music stage at 5 pm. There is a series of shows at the Cathedral at 8 pm with the torch-lit parade going down to the river at around 9 and lanterns lighting up the river etc at 9.30."

It is necessary to book your camp fees, breakfasts and meals , and pay in advance of the Rally through pay pal to Phil.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend (£8)
  2. How many Baked Potatoe Suppers you would like (£5)
  3. How many breakfasts you want to book and on which days (£6.50)

How To Pay

You will need to pay via Paypal or bank transfer.

I will be collecting the money and passing it on to the venue. The money will not be collected by Motothomer Ltd. This way our members will not have to pay additional transaction fees.

If you want to pay via bank transfer please contact me for my bank details.

PayPal payments can be paid via this link:

PAYPAL LINK

Please make sure that you DO NOT tick the box that says "Paying for goods and services". If you do then I will reject the payment.
Before submitting the payment, click "Add note" and enter your forum username.
Make sure that you post in this thread stating how many nights, how many Baked Potatoe Suppers and how many breakfasts you want to book.

The List. (Maximum 70 units)

1. Lee and Linda (It's best we come)
  2. Phillip Tomlinson
  3. Bigredf 5 nights 2 meals. (PAID £50)
  4. Glyn1010 (PAID £50)
  5. Greengrass 5 nights 2 meals. (PAID £50)
  6. Kevin B 5 nights 2 meals. (PAID £50)
  7. Ramblefrog 3 nights 2 meals. (PAID £34)
  8. Trotter 5 nights (PAID £40)
  9. Ellendale 4 nights 8 breakfasts 2 meals (PAID £94)
  10. Trotter 5 nights (PAID £40)
  11. Dave and Mary (PAID £32)
  12. Allen
  13. Saxonborg
  14. Rugbyken
  15. Campervanannie
  16. Peter 51
  17. Helsque
  18. Awaysared 5 nights, 2 meal 0 break
  19. Dorwyn
  20. Marymary
  21. Ray
  22. Beltman
  23. Tezza33
  24. Minisorella
  25. TizzyD
  26. Grim the Viking
  27. Moonshadow
  28. Barnynblu
  29. Old man down
  30. St3v3
  31. roadroamer
  32. Dreamcatchers
  33. Meduck
  34. Maggyj
  35. Meloc8
  36. Rayphotoman
  37. Juliet
  38. Mr Brown
  39. Chipvan
  40. Andromeda
  41. Bmc
  42. Robmac
  43. Pilsleyavondale
  44. 1cup
  45. Molly3
Lee david meduck can you book me in for two vans one for me one for my brother Chris kenwe will pay wen weget there brother will not be able to makeit till friday

How’s this venue holding up in the current weather!!!!😩

Since we're not going until May, I hope everything will be back to normal.
You can only feel for the residents and the rowing club ar the moment.
I will be in touch after the floods have receeded and find out how things are.

View attachment 53084

Not that great, the water is about five feet deep inside the building. I spoke to Paul the Steward today and he said it is the highest water level they have ever had.

But, this flood won't be a problem for us as it will dry out before then.
I hope so - but there again it will give me a chance to use my bread-basket-bottoms!

Sad to see that.
Driving from north wales back home to the south I saw lots of flooding today.
Some houses in my village have been flooded. So glad I chose to live at the top of the hill.

View attachment 53084

Not that great, the water is about five feet deep inside the building. I spoke to Paul the Steward today and he said it is the highest water level they have ever had.

But, this flood won't be a problem for us as it will dry out before then.
Really? It's only a few weeks from now, and it's a little boggy at the best of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back