Hereford rally

had a great time hardly got of the rally field this year lol, i survived 3 months touring spain & portugal dining out barbie’s bottle of wine most nights hardly put any weight on 3 days with wully put 4pounds on nothing to do with the breakfasts of course , thanks to lee & linda for a nice casual meet and to phil for sorting out my solar additions,

Thanks to Lee and Linda for another great meet. It was great to see old aqaintances and meet new ones. Buster is now completely chilled and out for the count.

We had a great time in Hereford as usual ate and drank like kings sore sides from laughing. The big meets like this with a fire for night time make a great focal and meeting point. Still can’t get over the fact that Lee is the nicest poshest drunk I’ve ever seen ? thanks again Lee Linda and phil admin for organising this. Hopefully see youse all next year. O and thanks to ken and jan for the Melton Mowbray pork pie that’s four you’ve gave me now and not one of them has made it across the border?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back