Hereford rally

Linda

Rally Organiser

We are busy sorting out breakfast tickets so if you would like to order yours let me or Lee know.

We understand that the River Festival will be low key this year (they promise that next years will be amazing!) but we will get as much information as possible when you arrive.

Firewood is booked so we will be having our huge fires ? as usual.

Don't forget - Lee is very laid back about Meets......

We are busy sorting out breakfast tickets so if you would like to order yours let me or Lee know.

We understand that the River Festival will be low key this year (they promise that next years will be amazing!) but we will get as much information as possible when you arrive.

Firewood is booked so we will be having our huge fires ? as usual.

Don't forget - Lee is very laid back about Meets......

jan & i would like breakfasts sat sun & mon or did i mention that at any time in the last 3 months lol

I wonder where the town of Hereford will erect my statue after my New Years bar tab. Or will they name a pub after me I think the Hereford Bull would be appropriate.? Ken I said Linda I’m no cooking breakfast for you and jan.

Gordon I know where my breeds buttered ya big mixin jobby anyway what hedge you going to park behind this weekend??

So looking forward to seeing you, you mad Scot

Thanks for offering but think we're in control as much as we ever are....

Ken we have you down for the breakfasts as requested

I had a look on the carnival website last night and there's just a group called Bandemonium playing in one of the fields and there's the Duck Race on the Sunday morning other than that they are looking for volunteers for next year to help set up! See you tomorrow!

I had a look on the carnival website last night and there's just a group called Bandemonium playing in one of the fields and there's the Duck Race on the Sunday morning

Well that's a shame, but Hereford is a great place to be regardless so it'll be a great weekend :)

Have a great time everyone wish I was there that fire looks fab.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back