[FULL] Hereford Rowing Club Bank Holiday - 27th August - 1st September (40 MAX)

[FULL] Hereford Rowing Club Bank Holiday - 27th August - 1st September (40 MAX)
Posted by Admin
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 - 11:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Phil, thanks for adding me. I see I am on the car park but I don't mind swapping if someone else would prefer to be on the hard standing.

Hi Phil, thanks for adding me. I see I am on the car park but I don't mind swapping if someone else would prefer to be on the hard standing.
Ok, I will keep a note of that.
The meet was already full which is why all the extra spaces are on the car park.

• Thank You
Reactions: Caz
Hi Phil if there is room could you book us in for 3 nights from the Thursday please. We prefer grass but dont mind the car park either. No breakfasts required for us. Cheers Jase

Last edited:
Arrive Thursday leave Monday if possible please.
No breakfast cheers

Last edited:
Hi Phil if there is room could you book us in for 3 nights from the Thursday please. We prefer grass but dont mind the car park either. No breakfasts required for us. Cheers Jase
You are now booked on the rugby field.

Hi Phil. Will only be coming to Hereford for 4 nights now. Will be leaving on the Monday.
Thanks The Coggins

Hi phil sorry our plans have changed so will have cancel our booking for this meet

Hi, I was just wondering if there is any cancellations would I be able join you all. I would be looking at at Saturday to Tuesday (3 nights).

thanks
ian

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back